Sweaty Bands Review and Giveaway
Do you wear caps, visors or handbands when you run? I was introduced to Sweaty Bands last year before my first half marathon. For a little extra motivation during training, I bought one with 13.1 printed on it.
Sweaty Bands are the best non-slip headband I have found. I think my head is oddly shaped, haha, because I could never wear those thin elastic bands that you see most of the younger girls wearing. They never stayed down on the back of my head. Sweaty Bands however don’t move. I think it’s the special fabric on the underside. It’s very comfortable. They come in two sizes, 1″ and 1.5″ and many many different colors and designs.
You can also have them customized like my running group, Phat Girlz.
How to Win:
1. Mandatory entry: Comment below with what you wear (cap, visor, headband or nothing) when you run or workout.
2. Extra entry: Like my new Facebook page and leave a comment below that you did.
3. Extra entry: Like Sweaty Bands on Facebook and leave a comment below that you did.
4. Extra entry: For Tweeters, follow me @rfaura and leave a comment below that you did this.
5. Extra entry: For the Tweeters, RT this contest: “I just entered a @sweatybands giveaway via @rfaura http://wp.me/p2jMVO-bG” and leave a comment below that you did this.
GOOD LUCK! (The winner will be picked via random.org)
Contest will end and winner will be selected on Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 12pm CST. Winner will be announced by 9pm CST that same day.